Are you an established Design Coordinator looking to expand your experience? Are you a looking to join a reputable main contractor who can offer high-value city centre projects? A role with one of the premier contractors in the country?
My client is looking for high-performing, experienced individuals with the following credentials:
- Extensive experience of working on the design process of multi-million pound commercial design and build projects (preferably within a blue chip main-contractor).
- Degree educated, or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to liaise with multiple project stakeholders.ac
- Ensuring that all projects complete a monthly design report and consultant KPI analysis.
- Assisting the PDM/SDM to ensure that all Projects have a completed/reviewed/unambiguous Contractors proposals, updated with bid negotiations.
- Assisting the PDM/SDM to ensure all projects have a robust and completed set of appointments.
- Ensuring each project has a realistic design programme which is fully coordinated with the procurement and construction programmes.
- Coordinating reviews by the project team on all aspects of the design to ensure they are within budget, fully coordinated, buildable, and compliant and delivered to programme.
- Managing Design risk register and updating it on a monthly basis.
If you have the required experience and skill set and you are keen to learn more then please send your CV to me at [email protected] or you can call me on 093 30023