We are currently working alongside a Tier 1 Irish Construction Contractor who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Design Coordinator to be based in Galway.
The role and responsibility of a Design Coordinator is to manage/lead one large project team to produce Design information which is:
- Fully coordinated between all Consultants and Contractors.
- Fully compliant with the Tender Specification & ER’s.
- Fully compliant with the current legislation and regulation.
- Within budget and buildable.
- Delivered on Programme.
The Design Coordinator plays a fundamental part in the successful delivery of the project alongside the Project Manager, Design Manager and Quantity Surveyor – The Project Delivery Team.
- A BTEC in Building Studies, Building Engineering or Building Management or a HNC/HND/Degree in Construction Management or Architecture (including an industrial placement)
- A minimum of 2.5 years’ experience of managing elements of construction projects
Abilities & Skills Required:
- Highly organised and methodical approach to Design Delivery.
- Excellent project management skills, must manage and drive multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Excellent numeric and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to keep up to date with new technologies including software, social media and branding initiatives.
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible and reliable.
- Advanced computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Auto CAD and Microsoft Project Planner
For more information on this position please send in your current CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950 for a discreet discussion.