A top Irish Construction Contractor currently require a Contracts Manager to join their team in Galway
- Manage day to day operational duties.
- Manage and coordinate project team staff to ensure performance and delivery.
- Responsibility for the delivery of the project on time, within specification and on budget.
- Must be able to routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the projects.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and cost control ability with a proven track record in construction planning.
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and follow project milestones and deliveries.
- Ensure the highest levels of health and safety, quality and environmental standards are met.
Education & Skills required:
- Degree in Construction Management or Engineering or equivalent
- Have a sound knowledge of current construction techniques, build ability and value engineering concepts.
- Suitable candidate should have experience in managing high quality medium to large scale commercial, industrial, health, pharma & education.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Client/Design teams and supply chain members.
- Demonstrate financial, commercial and business development acumen.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within deadline environment.
- Must have experience with medium to high value commercial projects €10m – €20m in Ireland or the UK.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to join an already very successful team so if you feel that you have the required experience then please apply now or contact [email protected] on 087 448 4950