PJ Personnel are recruiting for a Project Manager with Pharmaceutical experience for the management of project teams including design and supply chain to ensure safe and quality delivery of projects on time and within budget to client’s satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities
- Adhering to Company “Safety First” Guiding Principles.
- Ensuring production and commercial procedures are implemented across all projects.
- Preparation of contract budget in conjunction with profit centre surveyor and monitoring of performance and acting when necessary to improve and meet Margin Enhancement Plan.
- Implementation of all Company safety, health, environmental and quality procedures ensuring statutory compliance across all projects.
- Develop contract programme with Contracts and Site Manager, ensuring necessary resources are in place and establishing sequence and timing of operations for the completion of the work.
- Ensuring all relevant information is collated, reviewed and actioned at regular contract review meetings. Attending client / consultant meetings, preparing and responding to the requirements of the meeting.
- Taking overall responsibility for all projects until end of defects liability period (retention release).
- Managing and authorising the procurement and placing of sub-contractor and supplier orders in accordance with the programme and Limit of Authority document.
- Understand and manage project contract and amendments.
- Recruitment and management of site personnel in line with Company HR policies and procedures.
- Champion quality standards on all contracts via culture of continuous improvement.
- Leading any necessary investigations following non-conformance of quality or health and safety.
- Ensure disciplines are in place for management of labour, sub-contractor, materials and plant costs on all projects.
- Attendance at and chairing as appropriate and necessary, Contract Review Meeting.
- Ensure delays are properly recorded under the contract to protect company position and ensure contractual entitlement
- Form and maintain professional relationships with Client, Project and Design teams and Supply Chain.
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant 3rd level degree or equivalent
- Pharmaceutical Construction methods and technologies.
- Commercial strategy and innovation to maximise profit delivery and cash management.
- Knowledge and understanding of subcontract/material orders and procurement.
- Preparation and understanding of financial reports.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of health and safety, quality procedures and construction industry best practice.
If you wish to be considered for this position then please forward a full updated CV to [email protected] or call me on 087 448 4950