PJ Personnel are currently seeking a Construction Site Foremen required to work on a large Residential project on Drogheda, Co. Louth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and run a team, ensuring the safety of the team
- Following project plans and schedules
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest standards
- Champion the employee relations culture, leading by example
- Previous experience in working on high end, large scale residential projects in Ireland or the UK.
- Good communication skills – both written and spoken (essential)
- Controlling direct labour and helping sub-contractors solve problems on site
- A hands-on approach, working on site and leading the way
- Excellent communications skills to deal with clients and sub contractor’s issues fairly and confidently
- Excellent general knowledge of all aspects of the building process
The Construction Site Foreman role is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career. Previous experience within a similar role is essential along with the information outlined above. Please forward a full, updated CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950