We are currently recruiting for a Senior Commercial Lead based in Dublin for a leading Civils/Utilities business.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Full accountability for the P&L and commercial proposition.
- Act as a key member of the executive leadership team to drive overall performance and market positioning.
- Manage the sales/business development, marketing and communications functions as one commercial team.
- Budget preparation, execution and delivery from attendances to income, sales, business development and sponsorship income.
- Adapts an entrepreneurial approach by continuously seeking out areas for improvement and addressing those through innovative solutions, by initiating and leading change and by actively looking for opportunities to generate and maximise revenue across the sector.
- Lead and manage key stakeholders from across the industry to define and execute the commercial strategy to drive differentiation and accelerate market share growth whilst delivering on revenue and contribution targets
- Develop and nurture key commercial relationships to maximise income
- Lead the Marketing and PR function to deliver and communicate a positive and optimal proposition strategy
- People Management: oversee selection, recruitment and development of all staff under the various areas
- Develop a team of proactive, commercially aware and ambitious professionals.
- Use a collaborative approach to ensure whole commercial team are in synergy to achieve the same goals.
- Deliver excellent and best in class communication strategies that lift and enhance the GRI brand and the perception of the sport in Ireland.
- Protect and develop the Brand in Ireland at national and regional level
Preferred Behaviours and Competencies
- Skilled negotiator and Communicator comfortable in handling press and media with a keen eye and handle on detail.
- Contractual awareness of FIDIC, EPC and GSS Forms of contract essential
- Ability to quickly master the nuances of industry and functional challenges using a variety of data
- Strong Communicator, both verbally and in writing, who effectively communicates and influences at all levels of the organization
- Possess strong strategic and critical thinking, problem resolution, presentation, facilitation, collaboration and influencing skills
- Cool under pressure and an ability to handle and navigate negative situations
- Be a dedicated self-starter who can work independently coordinating and prioritising work whilst collaborating across the interpersonal matrix,
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- 10 years plus experience at senior executive level in a Commercial position in Ireland or the UK
- Graduate or business degree.
- Proven experience in a similar commercial role
If you wish to be considered for this role and feel that you have the required experience then please forward a full, updated CV to [email protected] or callac me on 087 448 4950