Our client, a leading Irish Engineering Contractor with a considerable portfolio of projects for the next 5+ years, currently require a BIM Engineer to join their team based in Limerick.
Reporting to the BIM Lead the BIM engineer has responsibility for delivering all 3D and 2D co-ordination milestones on each project. The role of the BIM engineer is project specific and all engineers to be based on site within a BIM environment when requested. When not working on a specific project the BIM engineer will be based within their Business Unit office and report to the BIM Lead. They may need to assist with other smaller projects and produce tender information.
- Support the project team with regard to all co-ordination deliverables
- Delivering all 3D and 2D deliverables set by the BIM lead
- Assisting the BIM Lead with production of 2D co-ordination and installation drawings
- Assisting the BIM Lead with 3D elements needed for design and co-ordination
- Supporting all parties working within the BIM process
- Working within a team environment help to achieve efficient project delivery
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Strong trades background coupled with a BIM qualification
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience within a BIM\Co-ordination function
- Mechanical or Electrical background and have a proven track record in a similar role
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
To learn more about this, or any of our other live positions then please forward a full, up to date CV to [email protected] or call me on 087 448 4950