PJ Personnel are working alongside a Construction Consultancy who currently require an Architectural Technologist to join their team in Co. Roscommon.
- Strong interest in the built environment, mathematics, drawing and design with excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work on your own or part of a team
- Good leadership, organisation and mentoring skills
- Analytical with good problem-solving ability
- Fully competent in 2D/3D CAD software, AutoCAD essential, Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work under time and budget constraints
- Fully conversant with current Building Regulations and application for compliance on all technical details
- Ability to interrogate drawings and identify non-conformances
- Degree in Architectural Technology or other relevant construction-based qualification.
- Minimum 10 years working in Architectural practice, residential experience a pre-requisite on individual/medium and large residential developments.
- Experience in other sectors an advantage, Commercial, Retail, Industrial, but not essential
- Experience of working with external consultants and building contractors, managing project queries and resolving problems.
- Site experience including visits and inspections
- Experience with both new build and refurbishment projects.
This role is a permanent opportunity with an immediate start so if you feel that you have the required skill set and experience then please forward your current CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950.