Our client, a construction company based in Co. Mayo are seeking to recruit an experienced Accountant/Bookkeeper to join their team
- Processing high volumes of accounts payable invoices.
- Company payroll
- Ensuring the correct VAT treatment for invoices.
- Corresponding with suppliers in response to enquiries.
- Corresponding with other departments within the organisation to resolve queries
- Resolving invoice discrepancies
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
Skills & Attributes:
- 2-3 years accounts payable and/or general accounting experience
- Payroll experience
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail
- Good Organisational skills.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure cohesive actions that involve the finance department.
- Be a strong team member with the ability to identify and drive efficiency improvements.
- Ability to work effectively under time and delivery pressures
For full details and to apply in strict confidence, send a current CV to [email protected] or call me on 087 448 4950