PJ Personnel are working alongside one of Ireland’s well-respected contractors. We are currently recruiting for experienced Site Manager’s with a ‘keen eye’ for finishes and experience delivering projects to the highest standards in a safe and efficient manner for large scale construction projects within the Dublin region.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead safety on your site from inception at site set up to completion fostering an environment where safety excellence is paramount in delivering company projects for all parties involved (subcontractors, supply chain, client team etc).
- Ensure accident / incidents are recorded accurately and reported to your Project/Contracts Manager & the Safety team as soon as possible.
- Ensure that projects are completed to programme, on budget and to a very high standard (snag free) in compliance with the company’s quality management system.
- Excellent planning and scheduling of works using the ‘look-ahead’ program to ensure the team meet project milestones and construction programmes to support delivery of all projects including the most complex.
- Proactive and positive leadership on projects ensuring the team meet Client expectations and continue to build on company relationships by excelling in the level of service and the manner the company deliver each project.
- Value engineering to meet client requirements.
- Ensure very good records are maintained throughout the project.
- Ensure that all appointed sub-contractors and supply chain parties are fully briefed on all the company systems & procedures & fully adhere to same in their day to day activities.
- Deliver required reports on a timely basis as per requirements.
- Work closely with the Project QS on meeting project budget, managing package costs flagging concerns.
- Ensure all H&S, Quality and Environmental systems are managed and adhered to.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written are required in this role to ensure company projects run smoothly.
- Very good IT skills (MS word, project (or similar scheduling package) will be an advantage.
- Maintenance of good records on projects is vital.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Site Manager’s looking to develop their skills and experience working in a busy and challenging environment who enjoys satisfaction delivering high quality projects safely within a leading contractor.
Competitive salaries & benefits package available commensurate with experience. Our client will offer a relocation package for those relocating from abroad.
To register your interest in a Site Manager role for Dublin, please forward a copy of your most recent CV to Sarah or call me today on 093 30029 to discuss further.