Senior Quantity Surveyor
€Neg + Accommodation + Package + Benefits + More
PJ Personnel are currently working alongside one of Ireland’s leading Build and Civil main contractors. Due to their continuous success through Ireland, they are actively seeking a highly experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Dublin based team on a permanent basis.
The Role Includes:
- Overseeing a large-scale High-profile, high-end Build project in the Heart of Dublin City.
- Reporting to Company Directors, you will oversee contracts, submit tenders and pre-qualifications.
- You will be liaising with clients in relation to accounts and variations.
- With the assistance of a Junior Quantity Surveyor, you will monitor project costs, valuations and final accounts.
- You will need to be degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or equivalent with a minimum 7 years’ post qualification experience.
- Ideally previous or current main contractor experience within Ireland or the UK.
- You will be familiar with standard forms of contract and an ability to work on large-scale multi-million-euro projects.
- You will have experience with managing a team and be able to report to Directors and Clients in a professional manner.
To register your interest in this fantastic role, please forward your latest cv to Sarah or call me today to discuss with the strictest of confidence.