€Neg + Package
PJ Personnel are teaming up with one of Ireland’s leading main contractors who specialise is all aspects of the Construction Industry. Due to their continuous success throughout Dublin, they are actively seeking a highly experienced Senior Engineer to join their Dublin based team working on large-scale and prestigious Commercial and Residential projects across the City.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Must hold a recognised Civil Engineering degree.
- The successful Civil Engineer must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience on Commercial/Residential projects.
- Technically excellent with in-depth knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
- Proven track record in the design and management.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
To register your interest for this position, please forward your most recent cv to Sarah or call me today on 093 30029 to discuss in the strictest of confidence.