Project Manager (Utilities / Civil)
West of Ireland & Dublin Locations
PJ Personnel are actively working alongside a well-recognised Civil and Utilities contractor who are actively working on large-scale Water projects Nationwide.
Due to their continuous growth, they are actively seeking an experienced Project Managers to join their West of Ireland and Dublin based teams working on large-scale Water projects.
The successful applicant will report to the Contracts Manager and will be responsible for managing the daily functions of the contract, promoting safety, maximizing efficiency & commercial success.
- To promote high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on site.
- Managing the project in line with works programme.
- Management of direct crews & sub-contractors.
- Management of materials.
- Preparing progress reports.
- 4 years + experience in the Utilities/Civil engineering sector with a knowledge of public works contracts.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- T literacy including Microsoft project and AutoCAD.
- A clean full Irish driving licence.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call me today on 093 30029 to discuss further.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent