**** A relocation allowance is available with this role ****
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Technician who has demonstrated technical skills and a passion for process improvement? Want to progress your career?
Then we want to hear from you!
PJ Personnel are working with a leading Medical Device manufacturer in recruiting Manufacturing Technicians based in Galway. We have permanent full-time positions and weekend shift roles.
- Engineering support to assigned production lines ensuring products manufactured conform to quality standards and specifications.
- Operate the communication/escalation process for critical downtime events per procedure.
- Working as part of a team to identify and resolve systematic equipment issues.
- Participate in cross functional process improvement initiatives.
- Offer technical support to the TPM team in all areas.
- Ability to identify, gain approval and complete continuous improvement projects.
- Effectively communicate line issues and offer solutions.
- Ability to compile and report equipment/line metrics for review.
- Prioritise issues in conjunction with production supervisors and engineers as needed.
- Presents and implements solutions to process or product related issues.
- Support Installation and validation of process equipment and fixtures.
- Ability to train relevant Production Operators in correct use of process equipment and in product specifications.
- Seeks technical advice from engineers or supervisor for problems as required.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
- Takes responsibility for personal training and development.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline, or relevant trade qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related field desirable.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work in a team, and fast-paced environment.
- PC skills including standard offices packages.
- PLC programming experience is an advantage.
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- Knowledge of various tooling and testing equipment.
- Experience of automation an advantage.
- Excellent Problem Solving with a proven track history.
- Knowledge of Lean tools such as TPM, 8-Step problem solving and 5S.
- Training in Six Sigma or other related disciplines.
- Experience in PLC’s, Electrical schematics, pneumatics, and CE Marking.
- AutoCAD or Solid Works would be an advantage.
- Medical device experience would also be an advantage.
If you would like to be considered for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com or you can call me on 093 30023