PJ Personnel are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer in the construction industry for our client based in North Co. Dublin for 6 weeks.
Health &Safety Officer Duties:
- Monitoring compliance on site
- Monitoring sub -contractor compliance on site.
- Reviewing Risk assessments and method statements.
- Assist in Accident and Incident investigation
- Monitoring Contractors safety compliance
- A Number of Daily walk of projects.
- Review Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS) from contractors.
- Checking documentation for all personnel including safe Pass, Manual Handling, Working At heights, Abrasive Wheels, Confined Space etc.
- Recognised EHS qualification.
- 1-2 years of proven work as a construction safety officer.
- Relevant qualification with a minimum standard of CMIOSH (Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) or GradIOSH (Graduate Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) or national equivalent an advantage
If you would like to be considered for this role the please send your CV to email@example.com or you can call me on 087 448 4950