€Neg + Package
PJ Personnel are actively working alongside a top tier 1 main contractor in Ireland. Due to their continuous success winning large scale and prestigious projects, they are now in the market for a Finishing Foreman to join their Dublin based team on a permanent basis working on projects across the City.
- Liaising with Site Manager & Sub-Contractors programmes and co-ordination
- Working closely with the Senior Engineer, QS, Site Clerk, Purchasing Manager and H&S Officer
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for the Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Compiling labour allocation sheets for direct and hired labour
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential
- Min 5 years + Finishing Foreman experience within Ireland or the UK for a well-recognised Contractor.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven track record on Commercial and Residential Projects.
- Ideally Trade Background.
- Competitive salary and negotiable dependent on experience.
- Full time permanent staff role with great career prospects.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv in word doc format to Sarah or call me today on 093 30029 to discuss further.