Are you a Qualified Chartered Accountant with strong analytical skills and an investigative mind? We now have an Accountant opportunity available and want to hear from you!
- Full-time Permanent contract
- Relocation Expenses
- Attractive Salary package
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Health Insurance Cover
- Life assurance
- Active Sports and Social Club
- Quality Subsidised Canteens & Barista Service
- Educational assistance + Internal training courses
- Free Parking
- Recognition scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Health & Well being Events Calendar
- Agile Working Policy
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close for a number of European Entities.
- Prepares journal entries and account reconciliations for bank, fixed assets, payroll, accruals etc.
- Prepare payroll and reconcile on a monthly basis for European employees.
- Prepare VAT returns and intrastate returns for European Sales Entities.
- Liaise with European Accounting firms on tax issues and statutory reporting.
- Advise and assist European Regional Director in any finance related issues or needs.
- Sales Reporting and Analysis.
- Ability to prepare and analyse data and create reports for management.
- Ensures accurate and timely compilation of accounting information, analysis and reporting.
- Provide support for internal and external audits.
- Proposal and development of continuous improvements using lean tools to existing processes and procedures where appropriate.
- Ensure SOX 404 compliance for functional area of responsibility.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and provide input for KPIs.
- Responsible for ensuring accounting files and archives are maintained.
- Assist in special financial analysis reporting and projects, as required.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of three years relevant PQE.
- A broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principles and their business applications.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail in performing accounting tasks.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent Excel reporting skills and ability to analyse a high volume of data.
- Excellent computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous experience of working in a Finance Shared Service environment is advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle financials highly desirable but not essential.
For more information please send your CV to Daniel or you can call on 093 30023