PJ Personnel are seeking a Deli Supervisor for a store based in Miltown Malbay, County Clare.
As Deli Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the deli department within a busy store and manage the deli team in store, stock-takes, waste management and have a keen eye for detail.
- Daily presentation and layout of the deli display and department within a busy store.
- Ensuring all HACCP guidelines are implemented across the department.
- As Deli Supervisor, you will manage, train and lead the team within the deli department to ensure highest standards at all times.
- Ensure only the highest quality of products are on offer to customers.
- Report to the Store Manager but be able to work on own initiative.
- To undertake other additional duties as may be assigned by the Store Manager
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven ability in supervising retail sales team including the following: Planning, Organising, Problem solving.
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP requirements with a relevant qualification.
- Experience working in a similar role within a high-volume deli environment.
- Team motivation and leadership skills required.
- Experience in fresh food and ordering within a busy deli.
- In depth knowledge of deli department in busy store.
- Highly organised, possessing the ability to effectively priorities deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedules for yourself and the team and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to identify sales opportunities.
If you feel you have the required experience then please call Martin on 087-2581847 or email your CV to the link provided.